The Star of India is the world's oldest active iron-hulled ship under full sail. Passengers on the Star of India spectator cruise will get to sail out to sea NEXT to the Star of India aboard a Hornblower yacht. The Star of India only sails a couple times a year, don’t miss out on this amazing experience! *This cruise will sail into the ocean.
YOUR CRUISE INCLUDES:
- 3 Hour yacht cruise out in the ocean
- Narration by the Captain and information about the Star of India
- Photo and Video Opportunities Like No Other!
- Comfortable Indoor or Outdoor Areas
- A Look at Marine Animals and Seabirds
- An Introduction to Local Environmental Efforts
- Snack Bar with Adult Beverages, Soft Drinks, Hot and Cold Snacks