Experience Whale Watching in San Diego on the fastest, largest and most comfortable ship in San Diego! San Diego Whale Watching is the ultimate eco-adventure and also showcases local environmental efforts. Narration is performed LIVE by our experienced captain and trained naturalists called "Whalers" from the San Diego Natural History Museum. On the way to watch the Whale Migration you will also see all the famous and historic sights of the San Diego Bay: Navy Submarine Base, NOSC and the Point Loma Light House and Cabrillo National Monument.
What you get
- 3.5 hour whale watching excursion
- Opportunity to spot whales, sea lions, dolphins, and harbor seals
- An exclusive look at local environmental efforts
- Professional live narration on marine life from our expert captains and whalers from the San Diego Natural History Museum (SDNHM)
- Snack bars featuring hot food, full bar and souvenirs
- Climate controlled indoor seating
- Views of famous San Diego landmarks
Guaranteed Whale Sighting! If some type of whale is not sighted on your whale watching cruise, a pass good for another Whale Watching cruise or Harbor Cruise in San Diego will be issued.
Note:Whale watching does cruise into the open ocean. Our yacht is the most comfortable yacht in San Diego due to stabilizers that greatly reduce the yachts motion. If seasickness is a concern, getting fresh air on the sun deck or taking over the counter anti-seasickness medicine prior to the cruise might help.
Combination Ticket Packages
Combine your Harbor Cruise or Whale Watching cruise with one of our combo packages for a FULL San Diego sightseeing experience. Choose from ticket packages with one of our great partners: USS Midway Museum, San Diego Natural History Museum, Old Town Trolley Tours or San Diego Maritime Museum.